This is the PDF eBook version for Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 2 VOL Set 6th Edition by Josef E. Fischer, Daniel B. Jones, Frank B. Pomposelli, Gilbert R. Upchurch Jr.
Table of Contents
* Step-by-step guidance takes readers through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
* More than 3,400 illustrations offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
* Over 450 renowned contributors share their surgical expertise with readers.
* Focus on evidence-based surgery reveals the science behind each approach.
* A companion website includes the fully searchable text and exclusive web-only chapters not found in the text.
NEW in the Sixth Edition…
* Over a dozen new chapters address endovascular treatment of varicose veins, fasciotomy, minimally invasive parathyroidectomy, reconstruction of the chest wall, thoracic aortic transaction, vascular injury to extremities.
* Fully updated material details the latest developments in vascular procedures, including both open and endovascular procedures.
* New full-color design throughout the text, including many new color images, help readers visualize and remember key anatomic features and surgical techniques.